Thursday, August 4, 2016

Eat naked...


On my way to a meeting this morning, and my dress  is tumbling in the dryer. I just hopped out of the bathtub and I cut up some papaya and made some coffee. I came to check my email on the computer, while munching on my papaya and sipping at my coffee and I realized:

Eat naked.

It's an easy thing to do when you are sipping coffee and nibbling papaya, but imagine how hard it would be to binge naked. It's the ultimate reminder of why you shouldn't be binging, right?

So that is my thought for the day.

If you are worried that you might overeat, eat naked.

I'm full of solutions.  See why you read this blog?

(By the way, that is NOT me in the photo. Remember the earlier photo of my red-headed hunger walking away with balloons? Well, as you know, she came back. I gave her a haircut. She's not happy about the new look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment