Saturday, June 25, 2016

Psoriasis? What if you found a magic potion that made it disappear?


In the course of my health research, I sometimes accidentally or serendipitously come up with weird "remedies" that work for ailments I don't even have.

Do you have psoriasis? If you do, I might have a recipe for a magic potion. It's free. You try it, see if it works, if it does, all I ask is that you thank God and pass it on to somebody else who suffers with psoriasis. I don't know if it will work for everyone, but I came up with a potion of essential oils that definitely worked for a girl I know. For over 20 years, she's tried every over-the-counter and prescription drug out there for psoriasis. It had gotten so bad she couldn't leave the house. It was everywhere.

We tried this combination of oils, and within days, she had nothing left but mild patches on her elbows and knees. She stopped using it after she got comfortable without it, but her psoriasis came back. That's when we knew it really was the potion we had tried. So she started using it again.

What's the downside? It smells funny. That's why she stopped using it. But now she's using it again because she'd rather deal with the funny smell than deal with psoriasis. What she decided to do was rub it on at night, let it work, then shower in the morning before she went out the door, so she wouldn't carry the smell with her.

What's the potion we used? It's a simple combination of three essential oils that you rub onto your skin. The weird thing is, if you leave one of these oils out, it doesn't work. If you try to substitute another oil, it doesn't work. If you try to use a different concentration or different brand (because different brands have different concentrations I think), it won't work. If you vary the ratio, it doesn't work.

How did we come up with it?

I just happened to have these three brands of different oils I bought online for totally unrelated issues, and "something" (I call my something God) told me to mix them together and try them on her psoriasis. It was weird. And she took a lot of convincing. Both of us were amazed when it worked.

I don't want to sell the potion. I don't want to patent it. I want everybody to use our recipe for free. After years of watching this girl suffer, I don't want to make money off of other people's pain.

People use these 3 oils separately for all kinds of reasons. They are commonly available and not very expensive. The only magic is in the combining of them. Who would have thought, huh?

Email me and I will email you back with all the information you need to make this potion. I really want to know if it helps you or if you experience negative side effects, so that's why I want you to email me. I don't want money. I just want to see if it works for other people. All I want in exchange for the free recipe is for you to keep me posted through emails on your progress with your psoriasis.

Email me at theagelesslife@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment