Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I am so proud of myself today...





I've really been making healthier choices, but today I really outdid myself.

My goal is to make most of my food choices superfoods because they optimize my nutrition and the speed of my healing and weight loss.

Today, I ate nothing but superfoods.

I even had candy. But it was candy made out of superfoods. The downside is I had more "sweet carbs" than usual like the apricots and figs, but I hardly ever do that.

Here's the list of what I ate today:

Breakfast:  organic coffee with organic half-n-half, fresh pineapple (oh and I almost forgot: the juice of one whole lemon)

Lunch:  brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, with water kefir with hibiscus to drink

Snack:  raw "fudge" made with raw organic cacao, prunes, figs, apricots, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, almonds, walnuts, coconut oil, gogi berry powder and rice flour.






Dinner:  two portobello mushroom caps and greens (collards and kale) with water (with a splash of sugar-free "Just Cranberry" juice) and a handful of cherries for dessert.

High five.

No comments:

Post a Comment