Thursday, July 7, 2016

I don't care about turmeric and enzymes and vitamin D and what kind of water to drink...I want to lose weight!


You thought this blog was about getting skinny?

Well, actually it is. I'm a red-blooded American fat girl and I want what every other red-blooded American fat girl really wants (no matter what she says). I want to be skinny.

Chances are, I may not get there, but I'd be happy just being NOT OBESE. Just normal overweight would be good. (Actually, you all know I really want to be skinny so why am I lying?)

Based on that fact, you can trust me that--no matter what it looks or sounds like--that is what this blog, deep down, is really about. Even when I'm talking about enzymes and Vitamin D and turmeric. Even when I'm talking about avoiding cancer and curing my diabetes (and it can be CURED not managed, I am convinced), I am envisioning myself in a bikini.

You didn't read the post on water, did you? You know, the one before this one, where I said I would need your input. Of course you didn't. But that's going to be one of the most important posts I write--if you want to be skinny. Especially go back into that water-post and read the paragraph about things that disrupt endocrine and hormonal balance in our bodies.

That's a big part of why I talk about all of this and it's going to be a big part of how we get skinny.


No comments:

Post a Comment